Apply for a Loan
There’s no better way to start your year than with a lower interest rate on your vehicle.
Why should you refinance your loan?
- Lowering your interest rates and moving your loan to CCFCU could help decrease your monthly payments and add some extra room to your budget.
- Your credit score has improved and you now qualify for a lower rate, saving you some cash.
- Paying your loan off faster may now be an option with a new increase in your income. Decreasing the life of your loan will save you money in interest rates in the long run.
How does it work?
- Must be new money only.
- If you don’t know your current interest rate, our loan officers will help you find out.
- Visit any one of our branches and talk to your loan officer about your options.
Some things are better the second time around, put money back in your pocket today!
By being member-owned, we are able to return our earnings to you in the form of higher rates on shares and lower rates on loans. If you are not already a member, join us today and start taking advantage of our great rates. Car or truck? We got you covered. RV, motorcycle or boat . . . got you there, too!
While our person to person transaction process looks a little different right now, we are still Present for You. We have changed our loan process to meet your needs in this time of need. Apply for a loan, sign your documents and finalize your paperwork all online.
|New & Used Autos, Boats & RV’s||As low as 1.9%|
|Personal Loan||As low as 8.95%|
|Shared Secured Share Certificates||Rate +2.00%|
|Money Market Secured||4.00%|
|Home Equity Loans||See your loan officer.|
|First Mortgage||See your loan officer.|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate – Rates subject to change without notice. – As Low as Rates = your rate may vary from the state rate and will be determined by your credit history and repayment option