Apply for a Loan
Why should you finance your loan with CCFCU?
- Lowering your interest rates and moving your loan to CCFCU could help decrease your monthly payments and add some extra room to your budget.
- Your credit score has improved and you now qualify for a lower rate, saving you some cash.
- Paying your loan off faster may now be an option with a new increase in your income. Decreasing the life of your loan will save you money in interest rates in the long run.
How does it work?
- Must be new money only. Not currently a CCFCU loan.
- If you don’t know your current interest rate, our loan officers will help you find out.
- Visit any one of our branches and talk to your loan officer about your options.
Make a short stop and find your way into some great rates today!
By being member-owned, we are able to return our earnings to you in the form of higher rates on shares and lower rates on loans. If you are not already a member, join us today and start taking advantage of our great rates. Car or truck? We got you covered. RV, motorcycle or boat . . . got you there, too!
While our person to person transaction process looks a little different right now, we are still Present for You. We have changed our loan process to meet your needs in this time of need. Apply for a loan, sign your documents and finalize your paperwork all online.
Need a Vacation?
Include us in your travel plans. Hit the open road (or water) and start making memories today!
- Fixed-rate loans
- Competitve rates
- Easy application process
Our vacation loans make any destination affordable for you and your family. Talk to your loan officer today!
|New & Used Autos, Boats & RV’s||As low as 1.9%|
|Personal Loan||As low as 8.95%|
|Shared Secured Share Certificates||Rate +2.00%|
|Money Market Secured||4.00%|
|Home Equity Loans||See your loan officer.|
|First Mortgage||See your loan officer.|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate – Rates subject to change without notice. – As Low as Rates = your rate may vary from the state rate and will be determined by your credit history and repayment option