Education matters. We want to help.
At Complex, we believe in helping our members prepare for their futures.
That is why we offer scholarships to eligible high school seniors every year. As long as you’re a graduating senior and Complex member you can apply.
Every year we award $2,500 scholarships to 20 high school seniors. This year is no different, as we continue to be Present for Education.
In order to be applicable to receive a Complex Scholarship, students are required to:
- Student must be a CCFCU member (Must have their own account) for a least one (1) year.
- Amount of scholarship is $2500, which will be paid $1250 per semester.
- Must graduate from high school in the spring of the current year.
- Scholarship is for any college or university.
- Applies for freshman year only.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or better and must maintain 3.0 or better to qualify for the 2nd semester. Copy of transcript required.
- Minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- One letter of recommendation from a counselor or teacher.
- Written essay about participation in school activities, community involvement, future goals.
- Proof of enrollment at chosen college before the disbursement of funds for first semester and second semester we need a transcript showing at least a 3.0 GPA.
Download the Complex Community College Scholarship Application and apply today!