As COVID-19 continues to spread in our communities, we remain committed to putting our team and our members first and foremost. We commit to being intentional in our actions to help slow the spread of this virus within our team and the communities we serve. As such, we would like to make the following announcements:
North Odessa Branch
While we have strong safety measures in place including masks, plexi shields, sanitizing stations and controlled access to our lobbies, we have had a team member at this location test positive for the virus. We quickly took steps to keep our team and our members safe.
- To date, we have not had any further positive test results returned.
- While member contact was limited by our safety protocols, any member who may have come in contact with the employee should be notified by the Ector County Health Department as a part of their contact tracing process.
- As an added precaution, we are providing testing for each team member at this location regardless of their level of contact.
- We will continue our proactive stance by sanitizing this branch and all branches on a regular schedule, as is our practice.
- During this time, our lobby will remain closed.
- Any member needs may be handled via the drive thru, at any of our other convenient locations, via email and over the phone.
- If any member needs to access their safety deposit box, please call to make an appointment.
- If there are any questions please call us at 432-550-9126 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will also be available to answer all questions and concerns via Facebook messenger – facebook.com/comcfcu
In an ongoing effort to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will continue to work in the best interest of our team, our members and our community.
Our Andrews lobby will be closed to sanitize the location and we will be making the investment to have all team members at that location tested. At this time, we do not have any reported positive COVID-19 team members at this location.
We want to do everything we can to give our team and members peace of mind. If any tests come back positive, we will move quickly to make any needed adjustments to keep our team and members safe while we continue to provide our essential services to our community. Again, our drive thru will be open to meet your needs.
Present for You
Since this pandemic started, CCFCU has been proactive in helping slow the spread of COVID-19 while at the same time providing essential services. We were quick to adjust our operations to serve members with a contactless process through our drive-through, on-line services and over the phone.
As we adjusted our operations, we never furloughed or laid-off our staff. Instead, we focused our time and energy on the needs of our community. In March, our staff hand made more than one-thousand face masks for first responders and frontline healthcare workers. In April, we tackled hunger in our community. Our staff packed thousands of meals for families in need.
This Pandemic has been trying on us all. Please know that CCFCU will always put our team, our members and our community first. It’s our way of being Present for You.