Complex Community Federal Credit Union (CCFCU) provides hyperlinks as a convenience to you and has no control over the content posted at these websites, nor does CCFCU make any representation as to the content of these websites. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are to be used by you at your own risk.
- When you click on a link from our site, you are leaving our site;
- When you click on a link from our site, you are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union (CCFCU) is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union (CCFCU) does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union (CCFCU).
The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources may not be investigated, verified, or monitored by CCFCU. If Complex Community FCU has provided a hyperlink to a site that contains infringing or illegal content or which makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask you to notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
USA Patriot Act Identification Notice
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Rates may be fixed or variable and may include discounts or other promotional conditions
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield