Needing help with getting your financial data uploaded?
We have the tools to get you the answers.
1. Log into Home Banking.
2. In the main overview of their accounts, click on the account to export.
3. After in the account, click the export link.
4. Sthe transactions to export. There is an option at the bottom of the page to Select/Deselect all transactions.
5. Last, the Member needs to hit the “Download to Quicken” button. The same also works for QuickBooks, but instead, they will need to hit the Export button next to “QIF Format”
6. A file will be downloaded with the Member’s transactions that they can now open in Quicken or QuickBooks.